How To Transfer Your Data From Your Old Smartphone to Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy S4 is still the best Samsung Galaxy out there and as such shipment is rising by the day. It is not surprising seeing the specifications of the device.
Having purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S4, you would need to transfer your data from the old smartphone to the new one. To achieve this task, just follow these steps.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Windows Media Player 11 or later
- Apple: iOS 4.2.1 or higher
- Blackberry: Blackberry OS 6.0 or later
- Nokia: Series 40 or Symbian 6.0 or later
- LG: Android Gingerbread or later
- Samsung: Data backed up using Kies 2.5.3 or higher
1. Backup your data for any of the old smartphone you have on your computer by plugging your phone to the computer
2. Download Samsung Smart switch program here and launch it.
3. Click on Agree at the prompt.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer.
5. Select the previous backup of your old phone you made.
6. Choose the content you want to transfer to your new Samsung Galaxy and press the transfer button.
7. All selected contents would be transferred immediately.
8. Disconnect device and you are ready to use your device with all your old data
If you are having difficulty in meeting the requirements or still backing up and transferring, you can see the post in this link
- One Click Process To Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3
There are various apps and software to root various kinds of Android devices out there and most are basically ''one click'' kind of rooting software. Recently, we wrote about VROOT which has worked in rooting a lot of android devices,...
- Samsung Galaxy J Unveiled Globally
Samsung have recently unveiled Samsung Galaxy J globally. Initially, it was unveiled in selected countries like Japan, Korea etc but now, it was announced globally. Samsung Galaxy J is expected to launch in 2014 in various countries with tentative price...
- Samsung Annouces Samsung Galaxy J: S4 Now Look Weaker
the smartphone industry is too dynamic! you can't afford to sleep or stay still if you are in the smartphone business else you lose customers. As far as we know, Samsung Galaxy S4 is suppose to be the biggest boy and the most advanced of the Galaxy...
- How To Backup Any Android Smartphone
Backing up of smartphones' data is very important and essential. Anything can happen to our device at any point in time. Seeing how smartphones have become a huge part of us, What can happen to it, you may ask. Well, It could go missing, stolen or...
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Coming In January - Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S7 release date has been Leaked as confirmed by Samsung Electronics, with latest reports suggesting the handset will be formally unveiled in January. Samsung Electronics announced that in January 19, 2016 they will be announcing the next...