HTC One (E8) Review / Specification / Features / Price in Nigeria
The HTC One (M8) (also known as the second generation HTC One or the all-new HTC One) is an Android smartphone manufactured and marketed by HTC. This new model retains a similar design to the first generation HTC One (in 2013), but features a larger, rounded chassis incorporating a 5-inch 1080p display, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, a depth of field sensor which can be used to individually refocus and apply various effects to the foreground and background elements of photos taken with the device's camera, a higher resolution front camera, improvements to the device's front-facing stereo speakers, expandable storage, new gesture functionality, and a refreshed version of HTC's Sense software.
The HTC One (E8) has virtually identical dimensions to its metal-clad counterpart. At 146.4 x 70.1 x 9.9mm, it has the same height as the M8, while being 0.1mm wider and 0.5mm thicker. More significantly, it weighs in at 145g - 15g lighter than the HTC One (M8)
Despite its feature, there are some disadvantages you may not like concerning this phone. HTC One has no IR port - that means you will not be sends and receives infrared signals from other devices, No 4K video recording or OIS, Non-user replaceable battrey - unless you contact the manufacturer or get a new phone if the battery spoilt, and No TV-out connectivity.
- 5" 1080p capacitive touchscreen with 441pi pixel density; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat with HTC Sense 6
- 2.5GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU; 2GB of RAM; Adreno 330 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 13MP camera with f/2.2 lens, HTC Zoe mode
- 1080p video capture with HDR
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor; wide-angle f/2.0 lens; HDR; 1080p video recording
- 16GB of built-in memory; microSD card slot; 50GB of free Google Drive storage for 2 years
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone
- Front-facing stereo speakers with BoomSound and built-in amplifiers
- 2,600mAh battery; Extreme Power Saving Mode
- No IR-port
- No 4K video recording or OIS
- Non user-replaceable battery
- No TV-out connectivity
- USB On-the-go or USB Hos
You can buy HTC One E8 in Nigeria at the rate of #83,500. You may contact some right source for discount or fair reduction
You may want to go through similar devices and smartphones to see some comparison on different smartphones.
Any comment? Do that below and share with friends on your social media
- New Htc One (m8) Full Specifications And Features
HTC, the Taiwanese comapny have finnally taken the wraps off its new flagship smartphone dubbed the HTC One M8. The M8 which borrows a lot of design and form from its predecessor, the HTC One (2013 edition) comes with a good number of cool features...
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Full Specifications
Samsung have released a new version of the Samsung Galaxy Grand known as the teamSamsung Galaxy Grand 2. The Galaxy Grand was a quite successful device last year but had its drawbacks in the area of weight, bulkiness and display resolution. In the...
- Lg G4 - Specifications
It?s easy to love the LG G4 based on looks alone, but much of its innovation lies beneath the surface. With improved resolution, contrast, brightness and color range, the LG G4 gives viewers an unmatched visual experience. In addition, the more available...
- Lg G3 - Specifications And Features
LG G3 is an Android smartphone developed by LG Electronics . First released in South Korea on May 28, 2014, it is a successor to 2013's LG G2. Inheriting design elements from the G2, such as its thin screen bezels and rear-mounted power and volume...
- The Fingerprint Sensor Zte Axon Elite Launched At Ifa 2015 - Specifications
ZTE launched the global version of its Axon smartphone, the ZTE Axon Elite at the IFA 2015. The handset will reach France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom on September 24. And countries like Turkey, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand,...