HOW TO REGISTER AN APPLE ACCOUNT WITHOUT CARD DETAILS
Hello folks, one of the things that can be very annoying is when you try to download apps from iTunes or App Store and it asks you for your apple account details and you don't have one. So, you try to register a new account from your device and it tells you to enter your credit card details. Usually, there is no problem with that. However, when you enter the details, it doesn't allow you to go further. it says your card details can't be used.
It is very frustrating to be in this situation.
Another weird moment is when you update your iOS to a higher version and you are required to enter you Apple ID or register and it won't just allow you.
Your best bet is to already have an Apple ID instead of trying to register on your device.
Below is a step by step method to getting your account registered with Apple via iTunesSTEPS
1. Download iTunes and install if you don't have it installed on your computer.
2. Once iTunes is downloaded, lunch it. Click on iTunes Store located at the left side of the iTunes interface
3. Scroll down the page, you will find at the bottom right side of the page a flag. click on it to change the country store you want to operate with. The default is US.
4. Click on any free app and try downloading it. iTunes will present you with a dialogue box in which you can register a new account.
5. iTunes will present you with an agreement page. Accept and click Continue
6. Put in your details and select or click on "NONE" where you have different credit card logos
7. Proceed to entering all your other details as asked to.
8. At the end of entering all your info, click continue.
9. iTunes will present you with a screen saying that your account have been set up and a link have been sent to the email you registered with
10. Check your email and then confirm the link Apple sent to you and you will no have a new Apple ID
11. Try out your new ID by entering it when you try to purchase or download an app.
That is it folks. Hope this works for you.
- How To Install And Activate Your Bbm On Your Iphone And Android
By now, almost everyone knows that BBM for Android and iPhones is already available for some in some parts of the world and will be available to others within days. If you had downloaded yours on your device but don't know how to get it activated,...
- Things You Should Do When You Buy A New Smartphone
At one point in time we get to buy a new smartphone, these smartphones are not like the phones we use back in the day when we only receive calls and send text messages. Smartphones do much more and therefore what you do to when purchase a 21 century smartphone...
- How To Jailbreak Ios 6.1.3
Apple have released the next update of their iPad, iPod and iPhone operating system to version 6.1.3. Earlier in the March when the betas were out, it was suggested that jailbreakers shouldn't upgrade to this version should it become live because...
- Itunes 11
It is here folks, iTunes 11 have been released by Apple and they have completely redesigned this little app. The old iTunes feels like a shame and useless piece of junk when compared to this. Of course, many have abandoned the use of the old iTunes and...
- How To Recharge Airtime And Transfer Money To All Banks In Nigeria From Gtbank
Guaranty Trust Bank popularly known as (GTbank) has always been many pupil's choice (students especially) when it comes to banking. And they have always been providing a lot of ways to make banking easier for their customers. Most times, there are...